Friday, September 19, 2014

Working on a Comeback (-:

Hi there anyone out there who still knows me (-:
Been gone for so long...

God has answered so many prayers in our family...
Our youngest grandaughter has been told her cancer is in remission !
My motherinlaw passed away fairly suddenly at 93 and we were blessed to have just spent a week with her only two weeks earlier...
I had surgery which went extremely well and I'm back to work

Looks like life is returning to normal....thank you Lord (-:
and I've been getting in some crafting
Funny how I feel like a beginner but it's coming back

Hope to have a post of "something" soon
Hugs to all and I've sure missed our blogland,

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

and we have missed you dear!!!! Glad you are on the road of returning and can't wait to see your next gorgeous creation, hugs...

Theresa's Studio said...

You have been missed, Linda! But you have been thought of often in our hearts and prayers. I am so glad that you are returning to blogging. Hugs!

Patricia St Martin said...

We have missed you also. But trying to keep track of what has been going on with you also. Glad you are well and WELCOME BACK my friend.
HUgs

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I see you! Miss you! I have been fading on my posts, also. Have fun deciding what to make.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well that few sentences covered A LOT! So glad to hear little one is in remission!!! Sorry about mil but the visit right before is fabulous - glad your surgery went well. WELCOME BACK! Yes, you were missed :)

Penny said...

I am sorry about your MIL, though 93 is a good, long life--hope I can reach that!! Glad you spent time with her right before she passed.
So, so happy about Lauryn! :^) That's just the best news! And happy that you are through your surgery and back to work as well!
Looking forward to your new creations!
Hugs, Penny

Conniecrafter said...

Such wonderful news on your granddaughter, Praise the Lord!! Sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your MIL, at 93 she lived a full life. Glad your surgery went well too, look forward to your being back :)

Jennie said...

Yippee....great to see you working on a comeback :) Definitely miss seeing your creations online and working on my own....eventually, LOL!
So far one post every 2 weeks....

Shelly Schmidt said...

Glad to see you back in Blogland! Wahoo- such great news for Lauryn too! God is good : ) SO sorry about your MIL- glad you had time to spend with her before she passed. Looking forward to seeing your art when you are ready.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails